Guarantee, Terms, and Conditions of Sale
- All of the bronzes we sell are guaranteed in writing to be original works of art created by the artist stated in our listing and to have been cast by the foundries as represented by us, where applicable.
- A three (3) day inspection period is granted from the date of delivery (excluding weekends) in which the purchaser is to examine and accept or reject the item(s).
- The Bronze Gallery must be notified by the purchaser that the item(s) are not as represented within the three (3) day inspection period if the purchaser intends to return the item(s) and rescind the sale.
- The purchaser shall be responsible for all shipping costs, both directions, if the item is returned.
- All returned items must be packed in the same manner as shipped. The item is to be well wrapped, double boxed, and insured for full value.
- Any damage claims arising due to improper or inadequate packing of a returned item by the purchaser will become the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the sale will be considered as final. Any action taken by the purchaser or any failure to comply with requests or requirements made by the insurer or their agents that results in a damage claim being denied will constitute an acceptance of the item by the purchaser and the sale will be considered as final.
- All items returned must be in the same condition as received. No cleaning, waxing, or modifications to the bronze of any type.
- Any sculpture that is found not to be in the same condition as sold will not be accepted for return and it will be considered as an acceptance of the item by the purchaser if the condition is found to be altered.
- All sales of books are final. There will be no returns on book purchases.